Details: The 450 gram silica gel unit protects 33 cubic feet of enclosed space. The 2" x 4 1/2" x 7" corrugated carton has a built-in indicator that turns from blue to pink to signal the need for reactivation. Unit reactivates in any conventional oven. Ideal protection for safe, gun chest, display cabinets, and similar storage chests.
- Protects enclosed area of up to 33 cubic feet (935 Litres)
- Measures only 2" x 4 1/2" x 7" (51 x 115 x 178mm).
- Built-in indicator that turns from blue to pink signalling need for reactivation.
- Easy to reactivate in any oven.
- Lifetime protection
- Mil Spec MIL-D-3464 Typed 1 & 11
Our products are re-useable & carry a lifetime warranty!
Place the unit with the indicator card down, occasionally examining the card. When the center circle turns pink reactivate the unit as follows: Remove the bag of silica gel granules from the unit and place the bag in a vented 240 degree F (115 degree Celcius) oven for at least 3 hours. Replace the bag in the unit. Please note that it may take several hours for the indicating circles to turn blue again.
Please note that it may take several hours for the indicating circles to turn blue again.
"It's like a miniature dehumidifier working night and day ... yet needs no electricity."