High Performance desiccant created for shipping containers - Perfect for wardrobes and larger spaces with Damp problems
This is a new type of moisture absorber for use in packaging and storage. It will absorb up to 280% its own weight in moisture as it turns from a powder into a gel. This is in contrast to silica-based products that can only absorb 20-40% of their weight. It ideal for use in enclosed storage spaces such as closets, safes, sporting bags, camping gear, car boot, tool boxes etc. Supersorb's outer casing is made of a one-way, spun-bound Tyvek material that will only allow moisture to travel in. Added to the fact that Supersorb turns to gel during the absorption process and it guarantees no leaks of the collected moisture. 125 grams Supersorb desiccant is effective in areas up to 2m³ and will remain effective for up to 2 months. After this time or when it weighs around 300 grams, simply throw it away and replace it with another.
Features & Benefits:
- Will absorb up to 280% of its own weight of water - 225 mls of moisture Vapour
- Helps prevent Mold, Mildew, Corrosion & Odours
- Extremely effective dehumidification properties
- Each 125 gram Supersorb pouch is ideal for areas up to 2m³
- Totally safe, food-grade material
- Ideal for use in closets, safes, sporting bags, camping gear, car boot, tool boxes etc,
- Dimensions: H215mm x W150mm x D45mm
- Packaged in Moisture Barrier Bag so you keep it until ready to use
- Single use - Environmentally Friendly
Directions for using SuperSorb Moisture Absorber Pouches.
Step One: Remove the SuperSorb pouch and humidity indicator card from foil bag. Recommended amount: Approx. 1 -2 pouches for every 2 cubic metres. Pouch life may vary depending on humidity conditions.
Step Two: For best results, used SuperSorb in enclosed spaces (minimal air exchange)
Step Three: Replace the SuperSorb pouch when it feels completely like a gel, which means it is saturated. Dispose with regular waste and replace with new SuperSorb pouches. Use the humidity indicator card to help you determine the relative humidity level. When the 60 spot on the card turns pink this indicates the current level of humidity is above 60 % and the SuperSorb needs to be replaced or more pouches are required for the space. The spots continue to change color as humidity fluctuates.