The 200 gram silica gel unit protects 15 cubic feet of enclosed space. The 3 1/2"" x 2"" x 4 1/2"" corrugated carton has a built-in indicator that turns form blue to pink to signal when to reactivate. Unit reactivates easily in any conventional oven. Ideal for small safes, display cabinets, and other storage containers.
- Protects enclosed area of up to 15 cubic feet (425 Litres)
- Measures only 3-1/2"" x 2"" x 4-1/2"" (89 x 50 x 114mm).
- Built-in indicator that turns from blue to pink signalling need for reactivation.
- Easy to reactivate in any oven.
- Lifetime protection
- Mil Spec MIL-D-3464 Typed 1 & 11
Our products are re-useable and carry a lifetime warranty!
Place the unit with the indicator card down, occasionally examining the card. When the center circle turns pink reactivate the unit as follows: Remove the bag of silica gel granules from the unit and place the bag in a vented 240 degree F (115 degree Celcius) oven for at least 3 hours. Replace the bag in the unit.
Please note that it may take several hours for the indicating circles to turn blue again.
""It's like a miniature dehumidifier working night and day ... yet needs no electricity.""
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Silica Gel Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.