Easily and economically reduce moisture damage in small, enclosed spaces with a reusable silica gel mini canister.
The Hydrosorbent mini canister provides lifetime protection against moisture damage by lowering the humidity in enclosed spaces. Protects against condensation, mould, mildew, rust and corrosion, prolonging the life of stored valuables and supplies. Has a built-in indicator that changes color, signaling the need for reactivation. Can be easily reactivated in a kitchen oven - no need for refills or replacement parts.
Buy it once and use it forever.
- Lifetime protection against moisture damage
- Top grade silica gel contained within a compact aluminum canister
- Built-in indicator that turns from blue to pink signaling the need for reactivation.
- Easy to reactivate in any oven
- National Stocking Number (NSN) 4440-01-581-8393
- Telescopes & optical equipment
- Camera equipment
- Musical instruments
- Tool & tackle boxes
- Clothing & leather storage
- Jewelry & silverware
- Coins, stamps & collectibles
- Photos & documents
- Hearing aids
When the blue silica gel beneath the inspection window turns pink, reactivate as follows: Place the unit in a 145°C oven for at least 3 hours (or until the silica gel turns blue again). Remove from the oven and let cool until able to handle. Keep in a sealed container until ready to use.
Please Note: When you first use the silica gel canister in a particular area, it may become saturated rather quickly as it adsorbs residual moisture. Once the residual dampness is removed, you can maintain a dry condition with less frequent need to reactivate.
|Desiccant||Type A Indicating Silica Gel|
|Type||Blue to Pink Indicator|
|Unit Material||Aluminum Canister|
|Dimensions||100 x 52 x 11 mm|
|Protects||85L of enclosed space|
|Shelf Life||3+ years in original packaging|