Our moisture barrier bags provide an economical storage solution for protecting items against moisture & oxygen damage. Their low moisture vapour transmission rate and zip lock seal create an effective barrier to the outside elements, helping to extend the life of stored items.
They are suitable for storing a wide range of products, including collectibles, personal goods, electrical & mechanical parts. Additionally, the bags are food grade & FDA approved making them safe for use with food & pharmaceuticals.
It is recommended that either an oxygen absorber or a silica gel packet is added to the bag when storing items. An oxygen absorber will lower the spoilage rate of food products while a silica gel packet will remove excess moisture preventing mould, condensation, rust and clumping of food powders. Optionally, a humidity indicator card can be added to determine if the bag has exceeded a particular humidity threshold.
- 1kg pouch (weight/density calculation based on coffee beans volume)
- 3.5L liquid volume
- 240 x 335 x 120mm bottom gusset
- Low moisture vapour transmission rate for product freshness & protection
- Acid free, FDA approved for use with food & pharmaceuticals
- Stand up matte silver pouch with clear window and zip lock
- Sealable by heat sealer
- Tear notch for easy opening after heat sealing
Barrier Bag Comparison Chart